Saturday, April 26, 2008

Vegas: April '08



I went on vacation last week and came back with a bunch of photos I took during the trip. I must say that I'm starting to get a little better at choosing what settings to use in certain lighting conditions. I was cheating before and using the "Full Auto" feature to take most of my pictures. Now, it takes a few pictures before I can find the correct setting using the "Manual" setting.

Anyway, the picture above is probably my most favorite one. I remember when I first took photography in high school, there was this one assignment where we had to capture motion. I sat on the wall outside my grandfather's house and watched all the cars pass by on Keolu Dr. My camera was pointed towards St. John Vianney Parish School and I took a snapshot of this jeep driving by. That picture turned out to be one of the best ones I took during that class.

1 comment:

rogan said...

if you haven't heard of it already, you may find PicLens a very interesting firefox plugin. btw, cool photo! all my pics come out like crap!